ShareNUML is a public sector university chartered by the Government of Pakistan. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Admissions NUML Peshawar campus has announced Summer admissions for the More »
ShareBahria University is founded by Pakistan Navy in 2000 and since then it is making an effort to play its role in enhancing and providing quality education in Pakistan. Admission Bahria university More »
ShareShaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University is a public sector medical university and is working in association with Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS). Admissions Admissions are required for the following residency More »
ShareShaheed Benazir Bhutto University [ SBBU ] is an emerging public sector university in the center of rural Sindh Province and is funded by Higher Education Commission Pakistan. The university aims at promoting More »
ShareBahria university was established by Pakistan Navy in 2000. Bahria University offers a wide variety of programs ranging from business, computer sciences and psychology, to medical and dental health, and maritime research. Admissions Admissions are opened More »
ShareRiphah International University Islamabad Riphah International University is a renowned educational institution in private sector at Islamabad, Pakistan. This university was organized in 2002 under the Islamic International Medical College Trust. The University More »
ShareNED University of Engineering & Technology, was established in March 1977 after upgrading of the former NED Government Engineering College, which was set up in 1922. The NED University is thus one More »
Join PAF as Airwoman
Join Pakistan Air Force as Airwoman
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is the air discord branch of the Armed Forces. Pakistan Air Force is the world’s most recognized air force. It’s motto is ” A symbol of pride for the nation”.
Airwoman (Females Medical Assistant)
Pakistan Air Force has announced the career for females as Airwoman. Females are encouraged to apply for their successful future.
- The unmarried females who have done matric or intermediate (science especially subject Biology) with at-least 60% marks are eligible to apply for Airwoman.
- Age must be between 16 to 22 years.
- Height should be 147 cm.
Benefits as a Airwoman
- Rank, Salary and allowance as per PAF pay scales.
- Free accommodation and uniform.
- Free Medical facility for family and parents as well.
- Group Insurance Scheme.
- Discount in local and abroad visits.
- Educational facility for children in quality institutions.
- Special traveling facilities for Hajj.
- Membership in PAF housing schemes.
- Primarily tests (intelligence, competitive including (BRS), interview and medical test will be conducted at selected selection centers.
- The selected candidates will be send to Karachi for training on merit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services and attention at all the times, we remain.