ShareCentral Connecticut State University USA Admissions Central Connecticut State University is a well known public university situated at New Britain, Connecticut,USA. The university was established in 1849.Central Connecticut State University is a More »
ShareBrauch College New York USA Admissions Baruch College is a leading educational institution situated at New York City. It was established in 1968 and now has become a leading college of the More »
Join PAF as Airwoman
Join Pakistan Air Force as Airwoman
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is the air discord branch of the Armed Forces. Pakistan Air Force is the world’s most recognized air force. It’s motto is ” A symbol of pride for the nation”.
Airwoman (Females Medical Assistant)
Pakistan Air Force has announced the career for females as Airwoman. Females are encouraged to apply for their successful future.
- The unmarried females who have done matric or intermediate (science especially subject Biology) with at-least 60% marks are eligible to apply for Airwoman.
- Age must be between 16 to 22 years.
- Height should be 147 cm.
Benefits as a Airwoman
- Rank, Salary and allowance as per PAF pay scales.
- Free accommodation and uniform.
- Free Medical facility for family and parents as well.
- Group Insurance Scheme.
- Discount in local and abroad visits.
- Educational facility for children in quality institutions.
- Special traveling facilities for Hajj.
- Membership in PAF housing schemes.
- Primarily tests (intelligence, competitive including (BRS), interview and medical test will be conducted at selected selection centers.
- The selected candidates will be send to Karachi for training on merit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services and attention at all the times, we remain.