ShareNUML is a public sector university chartered by the Government of Pakistan. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Admissions NUML Peshawar campus has announced Summer admissions for the More »
ShareBahria University is founded by Pakistan Navy in 2000 and since then it is making an effort to play its role in enhancing and providing quality education in Pakistan. Admission Bahria university More »
ShareShaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University is a public sector medical university and is working in association with Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS). Admissions Admissions are required for the following residency More »
ShareShaheed Benazir Bhutto University [ SBBU ] is an emerging public sector university in the center of rural Sindh Province and is funded by Higher Education Commission Pakistan. The university aims at promoting More »
ShareBahria university was established by Pakistan Navy in 2000. Bahria University offers a wide variety of programs ranging from business, computer sciences and psychology, to medical and dental health, and maritime research. Admissions Admissions are opened More »
ShareRiphah International University Islamabad Riphah International University is a renowned educational institution in private sector at Islamabad, Pakistan. This university was organized in 2002 under the Islamic International Medical College Trust. The University More »
ShareNED University of Engineering & Technology, was established in March 1977 after upgrading of the former NED Government Engineering College, which was set up in 1922. The NED University is thus one More »
CASE University Islamabad Admissions
Center For Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE)
Center For Advance Studies in Engineering (CASE) is a unique educational institution in the research field of engineering and technological, Islamabad.
CASE is providing education offers undergraduate, post-graduate Programs in Engineering Management, Electrical Engineering,Computer Engineering, Telecommunication and Software Engineering. Presently, CASE is associated with the University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila.
The university is offering following Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs:-
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Information Security
- Doctor of Philosophy in Software Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Management
- Admission Fee Rs 16,000/-
- Security Fee Rs 10,000/-
- First Semester Overall Fee Rs 26,000/-
Per Semester University Charges
- Semester Registration Fee Rs 2,000/-
- Charges of Courses Rs 18,000/-
- Charges of Course DL Charges Rs 5,000/-
Documents Required For Admission
Following documents are required for admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level:-
- One copy of Intermediate/A-level Certificate.
- One copy of Matric/O-level Certificate.
- Application form.
- Two attested copies of your National Identification Card (CNIC).
- Two reference letters.
- Two attested copies of any all educational documents as mentioned in the application.
- Four passport-sized photographs.
- The Application processing fee of Rs. 1500.
- NTS result card copy.
We are sharing the most effective and valuable information about CASE university spring admissions 2013, CASE university Islamabad admission 2013, CASE university Islamabad address, CASE university fee structure and CASE university Islamabad fee structure.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services and attention at all the times, we remain.